Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautifully Well Wednesdays – What Is Your Absolute

I’m totally new to blogging, and I am finding it quite intriguing.. I love talking to people, I love journaling, so why not blog?? So here goes..

Be Beautifully Well has one main goal. We want people to recognize the need to embrace internal and external beauty, I mean, doesn’t true beauty permeate from the inside out? Think about it. You are what you eat… When you exercise, you feel awesome on the inside way before you see physical changes… If you are not feeling balanced internally, if your systems are a little “off”, it definitely shows on the external.. Hence being BeautifullyWell.

So, with all of that said, what makes you feel Beautifully Well?? When you eat a nice light meal, and are ready to relax, ease your stress, promote meditation, what products do you indulge in to make yourself feel sultry and sweet, beautiful and calm? Amazingly but not so shockingly, the most beneficial skincare, bath, and body indulgences are right under your nose. The most natural products we can use are right in our kitchens or homegrown right in your backyard. My guilty secret pleasure happens to be plain powdered milk. I put it in everything. It makes your skin silky and even, and it feels absolutely lovely. I bathe my babies in it, and I use it for my manicures and pedicures… Honey is another, as is oatmeal! Try making an oatmeal and honey mask tonight and you won’t be disappointed. Your beauty will shine on the outside and the therapeutic properties of honey and oatmeal will certainly absorb and benefit the inside! Add a dash of powdered milk to make it extra silky and lux! My love gift to you is my BeautifullyWell Wednesday recipe for this week! Try it out, tell me what you think!

Goddess Light’s Basic Face Mask
1/4 cup of finely ground colloidal oatmeal
2 tbsp fresh or dried chopped chamomile flowers and buds
3 tbsp of wildflower honey
Optional: 1/2 tsp of cold pressed olive oil
Finger sift all dry ingredients until combined thoroughly. Slowly finger sift in honey (and olive oil, if you have chosen to use it). Pat onto washed and damp skin until covered. Allow to sit for about 15 minutes or until the pasty consistency starts to harden. Relax, breathe deeply, and enjoy with a side of meditation!

Peace & Love

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful Readers

BBW Profile

My photo
Two women with two therapies combined into ONE great therapy. Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy and four hands. Come along on our journey as we work together to bring balance to mind, body and soul one event at a time.

Beautiful Books

Refloxology

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP