Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's all about time

Ever have one of those moments when the whirlwinds of life kinda slow down? Things are just still enough to see clearly because the dust and debris is low and at your feet instead of skidding past your face and blowing over your head. I had one of those moments recently (although briefly).

During this time I began to think about myself and the direction that I am going, and essentially the direction of Be.Beautifully.Well. I love what I do and what I offer to my half of the business. However, I want to offer more.

I am a person who totally believes that things in life happen in due time. Timing bears a heavy weight in how smooth things work. In the past I was seriously considering becoming a licensed massage therapist. Seemed like a perfect transition since I am already a reflexologist, right? Well, at the time I had these thoughts I was a home schooling mother of two...'nuf said! I just could not find school scheduling that fit my lifestyle and so I just stopped trying to make it fit. The timing wasn't right.

Fast forward two years and I am no longer homeschooling (boohoo!). My schedule is open and I have the desire to expand my wings again. So do I look into my original plan of massage school? Nope! I decide that although I love the healing art of massage, my gravitational pull is not going in that direction. (gasp!) I began to think about what I like and ways that I want to be challenged.

I decided that I wanted to do more with body treatments. I have some experience with it, but I want to perfect it with superb professionalism. So I decided to enroll in the Elite Institute of Aesthetics and by this time next year I will be a licensed esthetician! I am soooo excited. I am following my heart on this and It is the right time!

Even better is that once schooling is done, I will be able to share my passion and expertise with all of my beautiful clients. So be on the watch! Can you feel the excitement and see the possibilities?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful Readers

BBW Profile

My photo
Two women with two therapies combined into ONE great therapy. Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy and four hands. Come along on our journey as we work together to bring balance to mind, body and soul one event at a time.

Beautiful Books

Refloxology

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP