Tuesday, August 10, 2010

These little hands of mine

Have you ever looked at your hands? Have you ever noticed the curve of your fingers, the size of your knuckles or the lines in your palm? I have, and I realize that there is so much power in my hands. In fact we all have power with our hands, unfortunately some use their power for evil instead of good.


With the hands one can make a fist and strike a mighty blow or provide loving assurance with a pat. Hands can help to bring life into the world in a delivery room or end a life in a fit a rage. With your hands you can feed a child or provide the means to feed the child. In any case the hands are tools that we all need.


I look at my hands and I am so appreciative of the gifts that I have in them. With my hands I feel that I have the power to create happiness, healing and rejuvenation for every client that I touch. It makes me feel like a superhero of sorts, because with my hands I can often save a stressful day. With my hands I am able to clear away blockages that may hold a person back physically & mentally. With my hands I am able to give people back their lives because they feel better after each and every session.


My hands are my gift and I am ready and willing to share them with you.


Do you have a gift? How do you use it, please comment and share it with us.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful Readers

BBW Profile

My photo
Two women with two therapies combined into ONE great therapy. Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy and four hands. Come along on our journey as we work together to bring balance to mind, body and soul one event at a time.

Beautiful Books

Refloxology

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP